2010年10月21日星期四

My trip today- Super 88

        I went to Super 88 in the morning, which is located in Allston. I never have gone there before.
Although the food there is more expensive than the supermarkets in Chinatown, it is bigger and I could find almost every kind of Asian food.  I think whatever Asian food people needed, they could find something here. Also, it is a great place to get Asian snacks, shrimp chips, spicy polo bun, pork rice ball; all of them are very delicious.
        Other supermarket had limited parking spots, but this place was very awesome. Customers did not have parking headaches because of vast and free parking lot. This market is located close to the green line and is very convenient to customers who do not have cars.
The grocery store is great, but the food court can not be beat. The prices were low and there are plenty of choices. This place served all different kinds of Asian food, including Chinese, Thai, Japanese, and Indian. It is very fantastic! This place reminded me of food courts in China. The warm atmosphere made me feel happy and comfortable.
       I had tried most of the favors of bubble slush in China, mango, chocolate, peach, and other tastes, but it was my first time to try taro slush and I thought it was the best flavor. It mix taro and ice and there are many bubbles on the bottom of a clear cup. It is sweet and cold and it is so delicious.
If you like Asian food, Super 88 is a good choice.

没有评论:

发表评论